Sandwich is one humble dish that is always there for our rescue! Whether we are looking for a snack or a quick meal, the sandwich is perfect for all occasions. You just need to stuff your choice of topping in between two slices of bread and you are good to go. With sandwiches as easy as peanut butter and jelly and as lavish as the chicken sub, we have a wide variety of sandwich recipes that are perfect for all our cravings and desires. Our love for a sandwich has helped us find another delicious recipe that you may want to add to your recipe book and it is called the mushroom sandwich.
Ready in just fifteen minutes, this mushroom sandwich combines the earthy flavors of the mushroom and the creamy texture of the cheese! With the onset of winter, the mushroom season is here and you will find an abundance of mushrooms in your local market. The soft and chewy texture of this vegetable makes it a favorite in cooking all kinds of cuisines, ranging from Indian to Italian and Chinese.
Also Read: Nachos, Tacos And More: 5 Best Mexican Dishes To Whip Up A Delicious Weekend Meal
Mushroom Sandwich Recipe: How To Make Mushroom Sandwich
250-gram mushroom, sliced
1 onion, diced
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp oregano
salt to taste
4 slices of bread
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Start by sauteing onions and garlic in oil. Once you can smell the garlicky aroma, add the mushrooms.
- Fry them till the mushrooms start sweating.
- Add the salt, chilli flakes and oregano. The mushroom stuffing is ready.
- Remove the mushroom from the flame and add it to the mozzarella cheese. Mix it well.
- Layer this mushroom-cheese mixture on the bread and close the sandwich.
- Grill this sandwich in a grill pan or a sandwich maker. The mushroom sandwich is ready!
Sounds simple, right?! Make this sandwich as a delicious snack or a quick breakfast and surprise your family with your culinary skills. Do tell us in the comments section below how you liked it!
Featured Video Of The Day
Cabbage Pepper Fry Recipe | How To Make Cabbage Pepper Fry